Friday, April 8, 2011

Taken back.


Hello friends!! Happy Friday! Over the last week I have gotten SO many emails and messages about this post and this post! In a perfect world, I would be able to hand write each of you a thank you card, but instead this super-duper-incredibly-fabulous pink typewriter will have to do.

Thank you for your kind words.
Thank you for sharing yourselves.
Thank you for taking it the way I mean it.
Thank you for laughing at my jokes.
Thank you for coming on my crazy journey.

Because of you, my heart is full of thanks today.
Have the happiest weekend.
Xo.


2 comments:

  1. no THANK YOU for sharing. for being transparent and showing all sides of you. it's quite encouraging and I like the fact that although I've "known you for years" - I'm really getting know YOU as of late.
    i dig that.
    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WE ALL LOVE YOU.
    Now start writing more.

    ReplyDelete